COVID 19 Update from Toi Ora
We hope that everyone is staying safe in our community. Now that Auckland has moved into Alert Level 2.5 we will be adhering to government guidelines around COVID-19.
The safety of the community and our staff is our top priority therefore we will be taking the following precautions to keep everyone safe:
- If you are unwell, stay home. Contact your health professional.
- You must scan the QR code upon entry or fill out the sign-in sheet. We suggest downloading the COVID tracer if you are able.
- Our doors will be open for those who are enrolled in classes – we cannot allow drop ins during this time.
- The wearing of masks and the use of sanitiser is essential at Toi Ora. We can supply both if necessary.
- We cannot take new referrals until further notice. Please contact us if you would like to join the waitlist for registration/enrolments.
- Please be safe when visiting Toi Ora and practise social distancing.
- Gatherings are restricted to 10 people and we need to enforce this. This is for the safety of us all
- Direct all enquiries to email@example.com
- Stay safe!